Assisted Living Made Easy
We understand that the process of searching for Assisted Living options can be difficult and stressful. Often it is done under emergency circumstances and there are so many questions that can arise.
Our team of experts understands this challenge and is dedicated to making the process as easy as possible.
- Our years of experience with Assisted Living have made us experts in serving both you and your loved one during this stressful time.
- Available to conduct tours 7 days a week.
- Able to do thorough assessments to determine the individual needs of you or your loved one.
- A fast, painless, and streamlined admission process in which all of your questions or concerns will be addressed.
How Can We Serve You?
Have you noticed any of the following areas of concern with yourself or your loved one?
- Forgetting details about the day.
- Having trouble taking medications.
- Can't keep up with laundry or housecleaning.
- Skipping meals because it is too much effort to cook.
- Having difficulty getting up out of chairs or walking around.
- Struggling to manage a medical condition on your own.
- Losing touch with friends, having less social engagement, or feeling like the world is getting smaller.
Assisted living can be a wonderful option to allow you or your loved one to retain as much independence as possible. Our caring staff are eager to assist, and our community offers many services and amenities that can bring joy and excitement back into your day.
COVID-19 Precautions & Protocols
Due to the recent changes in Health Department guidance and State of California mandates, effective as of September 9, 2021indoor visitation shall be permitted only in accordance with State Public Health Office Order:
- Visitors must show documentation of being fully vaccinated. Fully vaccinated means at least two weeks after receiving the second shot of a two-shot vaccine (such as Moderna or Pfizer) or two weeks after receiving a one-shot vaccine (such as Johnson & Johnson).
- Unvaccinated or incompletely vaccinated visitors are eligible for indoor visits only if they can show documentation of a negative SARS-CoV-2 test where the specimen collection occurred within 72 hours before each visit and for which the test results are available at the time of entry to the facility.
Pursuant to the CDPH Guidance for Vaccine Records Guidelines & Standards, only the following modes may be used as proof of vaccination:
- COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided, and date of last dose administered; OR
- a photo of a Vaccination Record Card as a separate document, stored on a phone or electronic device; OR
- documentation of COVID-19 vaccination from a health care provider; OR
- digital record that includes a QR code that when scanned by a SMART Health Card reader displays to the reader client name, date of birth, vaccine dates and vaccine type.
In addition to these new requirements, all visitors, regardless of vaccination status or test result, must:
- Wear a well-fitting mask (a surgical mask or double masking is recommended) upon entry and at all times within the facility;
- Wear any other personal protective equipment (PPE) while in a resident's room that facility personnel deem appropriate to the situation; and
- Physically distance from facility personnel and other residents/visitors that are not part of their group at all times while in the facility; and
- Be screened for elevated temperature and signs or symptoms of COVID-19 when they arrive and asked which resident they are visiting.
Services & Amenities
We dedicate ourselves to making your experience in our community a happy, healthy, and enjoyable one. Here are some of the services and amenities our community has to offer:
Weekly laundry services.
Assistance with activities of daily living.
24-hour supervision by alert and attentive staff.
Daily life enrichment activities.
Individual care assessment.
Care levels based on individual needs to promote resident health and safety.
Furnished rooms available (fees may apply).
Mission & Values
To consistently provide residents with superior service and excellent quality care that they can value and trust in a clean, safe and comfortable environment.
The Assisted Living Waiver Program
The Assisted Living Waiver (ALW) Program is a potential benefit offered through Medi-Cal. It is designed to make housing and health-related services affordable to those people who would be more appropriate for assisted living instead of nursing care. If you or someone you love is eligible for Medi-Cal, would benefit from an assisted living environment, but is unsure of how to pay for those services please contact us at (562) 434-9931 to receive more information about this program.
If you need assistance, please call us at (562) 434-9931.
Have a question or need to send us a message? Please use the form below and a representative will get back to you. If you need immediate assistance, please give us a call.
Oops! There was a problem.
Are you looking for current job openings?
Please take a moment and visit our job board.